Essentials on how to live a Good life – Discussion & Study Group
This group aims to provide practical spiritual advice and support to assist people to lead happy, meaningful lives aimed at total contentment this very lifetime. Together we study the Middle Way courses (teachings on the essentials to a spiritual life), meditation and practical ways to begin and support a spiritual practice. All are most welcome to attend any time. Free by donation.
• Thursdays 7:30 – 9:00pm in Armadale. Please contact Maree for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meditation – All you need to know to get started or keep going
This group welcomes all interested in starting a meditation practice. It is a supportive, practical, ongoing, introductory group for anyone who wants to learn to meditate, or wants to meditate with us. You are most welcome to drop into the group whenever you are able or even better as a regular attendee.
• Tuesdays 2:00 – 3:00pm at our home in Armadale (please contact Maree for details: email@example.com).
Tibetan Heart Yoga
Tibetan Heart Yoga combines the traditional Indian asanas (postures) with authentic visualisations, meditation and breath practices. It emphasises the meditative and spiritual aspects of yoga as well as the physical postures. We would love you to join us; there is no experience or special physical ability necessary for this gentle, lovely practice.
Please contact Maree for class details and times: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every third Friday afternoon we meet in our home in Armadale to share, support and create together and would love you to join us. All are welcome. We will be working on community and Dharma support projects.
• Have a cuppa and chat.
• Knit beanies for the Prahran Mission for those who do it tough over winter.
• Knit blanket squares for the Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia Hospital.
• Help us get organised for teachings by Lama Marut & Cindy Lee.
Materials will be supplied and all you need is your good self. We will look forward to warmly welcoming you to join us.
• Every third Friday afternoon 1:00 – 3:00pm. Please contact Maree for further class details: email@example.com.